RDB 2225 Tick-Screening
Ticks can transfer a variety of pathogens. Most important are Borrelia. But other pathogens including Ehrlichia, Anaplasma and Babesia became more important for diagnostic, aetiopathology and subsequent therapy.
With the kit AID Tick Screening laboratories get a reliable test for the rapid detection of the most important pathogens. The test is one part of the AID analytic program for tick borne diseases.
- Detection and differentiation of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato, Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Rickettsia and Babesia
- Pathogen detection directly from ticks
- Detection of tick specific DNA on each strip for documentation of correct DNA-isolation and amplification
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Control bands on every strip shows correct DNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Evaluation and documentation with AID scanner and software